Bio-Hazards and Trauma Cleanup
Trained technicians work in situations where a loved one has been severely injured or perhaps even died a traumatic death from an accident, suicide, or homicide. We also face situations where someone has passed away from natural causes and was not found right away, leaving behind body fluids and harmful pathogens that need to be taken care of.
We respond quickly and discreetly to help those in time of need. We remediate the property as quickly as possible without missing anything that could serve as a reminder of this tragic event. We cannot remove the emotional scars, but we pride ourselves in compassionate and a confidential manner in which we perform our work.
- Follow OSHA bloodborne pathogens standards for remediation.
- Proper training for trauma site decontamination.
- Personal protective equipment used.
- Properly inoculated due to disease pathogens causing aids, hepatitis, tetanus.
- Service residential and commercial sites.
- Proper containment and disposal of bio hazard material at state permitted facility.
- In homes, businesses, hotels, and vehicles, all affected areas are removed or cleaned and disinfected, including carpet, drywall flooring, and vehicle seats.
- Caring and compassionate staff.
Warning! The following trauma scene images contain graphic content not suitable for some audiences. - Scene 1# | Scene 2# | Scene #3 |
© 2006 CEMCARE All Rights reserved.
1030 Chicago Road - Troy, MI - 48083
T: 888-699-8777 - F: 248-589-0664
E: email@example.com - W: http://www.cemcare.com