Mold, in its many variations (mildew, spores, etc.), cause incredible amounts of property damage and present a potentially serious health risk. Mold thrives in cold or warm temperatures, in damp to wet conditions, in complete darkness or complete light, and in varying oxygen levels.
Cemcare's procedure for treating mold contamination includes:
- A thorough inspection and assessment of the extent of the contamination
- An extensive plan to contain and remove the mold
- Once the site is exposed, specific treatment for different types of mold are used to eliminate it. After the mold is removed, when needed or advised the site is treated with an anti-fungal-type sealer or spray to prevent further growth
- The highly-trained personnel and proven procedures effectively contains and removes mold contamination
- Insulation removal
Cemcare will stay on the job until it passes an independent 3rd party air and surface sampling test.
- Containment units are utilized to keep contaminants from spreading.
- Drywall is removed to access the problem
- Once the site is exposed specific treatment for different types of mold are used to eliminate it. Once the mold is gone the site is treated with anti-microbial barrier or spray in order to prevent later growth.